- In standard tune, the cars can reach 47 kmp/h
- A speed restrictor can be fitted for younger drivers
- The cars use approximately 1.5 litres of petrol per hour
- Power: Max power/RPM: 5.0kw/8500rpm
- Max Torque/rpm: 6.6Nm/6500 ±500rpm
- Idle speed: 1500/100 rpm
- Jig-built steel box section chassis painted/powder-coated.
- Composite GRP body and floor pan.
- Steel suspension swing arms.
- Aluminium/tensile steel front stub axles. Aluminium front hubs. Steel rear-drive shafts/rear hubs. Rudder donut rear half shaft UJ’s
Mechanical and Electrical
- Front-mounted engine. Rear wheel drive.
- Engine: 110cc air-cooled 4 stroke single cylinder petrol engine.
- Transmission: 3 speed semi-automatic gearbox + reverse (no clutch, sequential gear change).
- Working lights, horn, electric starter key and indicators: 12 Volt
Steering and Suspension
- Fully independent suspension all round. Double wishbones at the front, single at the rear.
- Fixed differential with rubber donut rear UJ’s (similar to series 1 Lotus Elan).
- Adjustable gas shock absorbers all round. Vented disks with dual pot Brembo callipers front and rear (2 front + single rear giving 66/33 bias braking.
- Hydraulic split braking system with twin outlet master cylinder.
- Rack-and-pinion centre mount steering rack L<3.5>R
Body, Interior and Trim
- The cars are fitted with adjustable pedals to facilitate young drivers and tall adults comfortably.
- Vinyl or leather-trimmed GRP seat. Authentic dashboard and central steering design. The switchgear includes ignition pos/key, indicator, horn and lights. Neatly positioned levers release the bonnet and boot within the cockpit.
- The exterior is finished in a range of automotive DuPont paint colours for you to choose from.
- For custom colours, simply provide us with a specific DuPont colour code
- Length: 2560mm.
- Width: 980mm.
- Height: 780mm.
- Weight: 220kg.
- Ground clearance: 160mm